I’m passionate about creating and sharing art. Through the creative process, I soar into the worlds of imagination, dreams, and the subconscious. This takes me deep beyond the boundaries of everyday reality to a zone of creativity that I can not explain.
I am in awe of the beauty I see in meditations and dreams. The best way to describe my visions is that they’re like seeing divine beauty in all life. My hands can only express a glimpse of what I see. With simple tools, pastels and paper, I record these visions in my paintings.
You’ll discover the art reveals more as you go deeper into it and feel the energy. May you be inspired by what you see and feel within the images.
Everyone has a talent to share in this world. Be who you came here to be! – Nicole
Nicole Mizoguchi worked as a professional graphic designer for many years in Dallas, Texas. Then in 1998, after practicing meditation and energetic healing, she began to have a series of spiritual visions which had a profound effect on her artwork. During this time she was guided to create visionary art as a way to express light and consciousness.
For Nicole, this new visual way to communicate translated what was beyond words, into a creative form, that you can clearly see.
Her colorful pastel drawings and paintings look as if they have emerged from a celestial dream. A world where people, angels, nature, and animals are harmonious and peaceful.
The color fields are populated with a broad range of characters with a strong focus on family, children and the sacred world of love and imagination.
Her approach is to use art as a mirror to reflect the greater aspects of ourselves and all life.
Nicole Mizoguchi is herself a traveler upon the superhighways of inner consciousness and dreams.
Her work has been featured in publications, at healing expos, art exhibitions, and is in many private collections. Nicole lived six years in Tokyo, Japan but has now returned to America where she continues to create visionary art, teach classes, and create custom Soul Portraits for international clients.
- Mississippi Gulf Coast College – AA degree in Commercial art and advertising, 1991
- Memphis College of Art – BFA degree in Graphic design and illustration, 1993
- Production Artist for Nationwide Advertising, Texas, USA, 1993-1994
- Graphic Designer for the Dallas Zoo, Texas, USA, 1995-1998
- Self employed artist creating spiritual and visionary art, 1998-present
Shows and Exhibitions:
- Soul Art Celebration, Tokyo, Japan, 2010
- Illumination Healing Festival, Tokyo, Japan, 2006-2009
- Manhattan Arts Int., “Healing Power of Art” exhibition, New York, USA, 2007
- RBR Center for the Arts, Tokyo, Japan, 2007
- Design Festa, Tokyo, Japan, 2006
- Spiritual Fitness Center, Texas, USA, 2005
- Art Encounter Gallery, Texas, USA, 2002
- Millenium 2000 Gallery, Texas, USA, 2002
- Constellation Bookstore, Texas, USA, 2001
- Wellness Expo, Texas, USA, 1999-2003
- 13 Moon Calendar – selected calendar artist, USA, 2009
- Astronomy Records – art and music video, Japan and Australia, 2007
- Holistic Networker Magazine – art feature in each issue, USA, 2004-present
- Voices of Choices Magazine – cover art, Washington, USA, 2004
- Gather the Women Conference – spotlighted artist for conference, USA, 2004
- African-American Museum Dallas – art and products sold, Texas, USA 2003
- Psychic Reader Newspaper – cover art, California, USA, 2001
- Intuitive Arts Workshops – taught art to students, USA and Japan, 1999-present
- Published in books, posters, and other products, USA and Japan, 1999-present
- Art Commissions – created custom art for international clients, 1998-present
- Soul Portraits – created more than 900 sessions, USA and Japan, 1998-present
- Society for Art of Imagination member, 2007-present